Home
The adventures of Jenn
Monday, March 12, 2007
Wow! It's sunny!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenn
MBA in International Economic Development. Now doing Business as Ministry and Urban Economic and Community Development. Grew up in Hawaii and San Juan Island, Washington.
View my complete profile
Links
* Wedding Pictures *
Christian Vision Project
Food for the Hungry
Hilltop Christian Center
International Justice Mission
Kiva (participate in Microfinance!)
Kiva Chronicles - a Social Entrepreneur's blog
Local Harvest - Community Supported Agriculture
The Hunger Site (click once daily)
Recommended Reading
A Long Obedience in the Same Direction:Discipleship in an Instant Society, by Eugene Peterson
Great Commission Companies, by Steve Rundle and Tom Steffen
Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger, by Ron Sider
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(19)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(12)
I finally posted a new post... but since I started...
Such an interesting discussion. Each comment has b...
Pi DayMarch 14, was International Pi Day. Get it? ...
Discussion Topic:"People want to buy what they wan...
Wow! It's sunny!
"We make the road by walking on it."[The Spanish p...
Bryan and I are going to subscribe to a CSA this y...
I've been getting discouraged and unmotivated late...
A few funny things seen and heard recently:A theat...
The first sunny day in March is a significant turn...
I've been reading an interesting and inspiring boo...
PHILANTHROPRENEUR <!--STORY STARTS--> This turned...
►
February
(4)
►
2006
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment