Home
The adventures of Jenn
Sunday, October 29, 2006
IPIB (Igreja Presbiteriana Independente do Brasil) Church in Jardim Queiroz, Patos
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jenn
MBA in International Economic Development. Now doing Business as Ministry and Urban Economic and Community Development. Grew up in Hawaii and San Juan Island, Washington.
View my complete profile
Links
* Wedding Pictures *
Christian Vision Project
Food for the Hungry
Hilltop Christian Center
International Justice Mission
Kiva (participate in Microfinance!)
Kiva Chronicles - a Social Entrepreneur's blog
Local Harvest - Community Supported Agriculture
The Hunger Site (click once daily)
Recommended Reading
A Long Obedience in the Same Direction:Discipleship in an Instant Society, by Eugene Peterson
Great Commission Companies, by Steve Rundle and Tom Steffen
Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger, by Ron Sider
Blog Archive
►
2007
(19)
►
October
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
▼
2006
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(25)
Lunch - Jango e João Pedro.
IPIB (Igreja Presbiteriana Independente do...
Kids p...
M...
Boa ViagemTomorrow we are leaving at 2pm in the af...
TimeI miss my cell phone as a timepiece. I stopped...
ElecçãoToday, October 29, 2006, is Brazil’s electi...
I'd like to tell you again that I still get around...
Here we have a map of Brazil along with the region...
These photos of Patos and the surrounding area are...
In Brazil the main starches are rice, corn/maize f...
Boa ViagemNext Monday we are leaving on a bus to g...
Os FilmesLast week I found out that my hosts and o...
A sweet treatLast night Pastor Jango came home, an...
Micro-Enterprise Development in MaltaLast week I r...
My little friendI have a little friend now, she's ...
There have been some shared jokes lately among me ...
Bryan and I at Glacier National Park, MT -- Augu...
First, I’d like to inform you that I get around to...
English DayToday is ‘English Day’!! Tee-hee. J At ...
Tacoma Apartment
Bryan and I on our way to church my last day in T...
My WorkThe Independent Presbyterian Church of Braz...
The SertãoNatal is on the coast. Beautiful beaches...
Seattle – Chicago – Miami – Sao Paulo – Fortaleza ...
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment